Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: i did it but

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

rvd4nowPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey i final hook up vdj to my cdj set up. but im still have a few problems ..

my first problem is, i cant control my cross fader. "its not moveing on screen" say i slide it to all the way to chanell one i can still here a lil of chanell 2 and vis versa. i am useing my mk2 mixer i am worndering if this has some thing to do with it because that also has a cross fader.

my 2 problem. is what is the normal latensy. when i press play some times i miss my cue point be cause of teh delay with vdj. im running vdj 3.4 right now

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 11:49 am
rvd4now wrote :
hey i final hook up vdj to my cdj set up. but im still have a few problems ..

my first problem is, i cant control my cross fader. "its not moveing on screen" say i slide it to all the way to chanell one i can still here a lil of chanell 2 and vis versa. i am useing my mk2 mixer i am worndering if this has some thing to do with it because that also has a cross fader.

my 2 problem. is what is the normal latensy. when i press play some times i miss my cue point be cause of teh delay with vdj. im running vdj 3.4 right now

What external mixer are you using? Pioneer, Behringer etc. If your external mixer does not have midi capabilities, you will not see the x-fader move on the screen. The x-fader will only move if you move it on your MK2. You can lock the x-fader on the MK2 to Deck A and use the external mixer to transition from either deck. But you will not see the x-fader move on the screen. You will only hear audio.

Syberman

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 2:26 pm
rvd4nowPRO InfinityMember since 2006
im useing a numark x6.. and when slideing the x fader back to chanle one i still here a lil of chanle 2

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 2:37 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
rvd4now wrote :
im useing a numark x6.. and when slideing the x fader back to chanle one i still here a lil of chanle 2

Numark x6 is not MIDI, Syberman answers your problem already.

Mensajes Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 1:06 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, set the crossfader of the mk2 in the middle and adjust ur sound setting in the FAME setting(If this u still using the old v3.4).

Then u may use ur external but as already suggested, do upgrade to v5.2.1 as it have great improvement;)

Mensajes Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 5:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)