Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: error in sound card driver

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I can not select the RMX when I do I get an "error in sound card driver" I can select simple output and the driver as hercules RMX aggregate device and I can hear the sounds and the RMX controls the software. When I select the RMX in the sound card I get the error.

Mensajes Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 11:38 am
The only options I have in the sound card are RMX and Simple, 4 out no logner shows up after I did reset

Mensajes Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:00 pm
I figured out what happened, The outputs had to be set to headphones then I could select 4 out card on the sound card and then select the DJ Console as the driver.

Mensajes Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 2:53 pm
I have been having the same problem. I have tried everything that I have seen on the issue but it still doesnt work. I would love to get the pro version but I dont want to waste anymore $. My rmx is just an expensive piece of garbage right now. If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Mensajes Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 1:06 pm
i get the error when i switch too for example to my VV box, but i just press ok and usually everything is fine. are you connecting it to the left USB port?

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 7:42 am
Dont know what the W box is. I'm a newbie but i do my research. I will take advice from anyone.......especially from someone that just got a macbook within the last month. I will take advice from anyone. i just want to get my game going.......I hope that JDilla dude can get me right so I can start doing my gigs.

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:47 pm
My bad...what is VV?

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 2:57 pm
Oh. Yes I tried that a few times and it didnt work. I set everything up like it says but when i reboot and go back into it the arregate driver thing is gone. I really dont know what else to do at this point.

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 10:30 pm
hi! i have the same issue with my new macbook. if anyone can give a solution i would be thankful!

Mensajes Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 6:31 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 6:37 pm
i tried this one and still i have the same problem... i dont know what else to do since i am new with macbook and if i do enything else i will propably do it worse..

Mensajes Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 11:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)