Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Which controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First of, I would like to introduce myself. My names Tony. Been useing VDJ for about a year, and this is my first post. So...
Im kinda torn right now. Im not sure if I should go with a controller, or a mixer w/soundcard.
On the controllers, Im thinking about the Hercules RMX, M-Audio Xponent, or the Numark Omni. What are your thoughts. Pros and cons of the diffrent cotrollers.

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 4:39 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You should be considering purchasing VDJ as i think the time grace for using 1 yr is more than enough;)

It depends on what u r trying to achieve with the software;)

Regards.

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 6:03 am
You should be considering purchasing VDJ as i think the time grace for using 1 yr is more than enough;)

True. But Im just being lazy and havent put the filled out all my profile yet. Which includes my serial number.

spinnaJ wrote :
It depends on what u r trying to achieve with the software;)

Im looking for praticallity. Something to use at home , on the go and at a club for guest spots.

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 6:15 am
Can anyone give me their views on the numark ns7 i am looking to buy one soon . please inform me of the performance and faults if any

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 8:29 am
i dont even think its out yet...or is it??

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 10:57 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sonido1902 wrote :
i dont even think its out yet...or is it??

Yep, you're right mate, it's not out yet.

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 11:56 am
The NS7 had a eta of January 2009. So I would Imagine Within the next two months.
So anyone with the Omni have any pros or cons they would like t share.

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 7:23 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
NS7 is set for a March 24th global release.

Mensajes Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 5:56 am
Is that this year?, you can never be too sure with Numark .......

Mensajes Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 9:44 am
ignhizHome userMember since 2008
Hi everyone! im planning to buy a controller... which one is better? Numark Omni Control or Hercules RMX... can you scratch with either these two like the one i saw with VCI 300 and NS7? tnx in advance

Mensajes Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 7:22 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Is that this year?, you can never be too sure with Numark .......

Tisk Tisk, one day to go!

Mensajes Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 12:03 pm
ignhiz wrote :
Hi everyone! im planning to buy a controller... which one is better? Numark Omni Control or Hercules RMX... can you scratch with either these two like the one i saw with VCI 300 and NS7? tnx in advance

Neither have touch sensitive jogs as they are intended as all round controllers.

If you want to scratch you would need a touch sensitive controller such as the VCI or NS7.

Mensajes Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 12:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)