Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Removing link to this site from my Shoutcast stream

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I was able to Broadcast to the Loopback ip and have the server on the same machine VDJ is on and also to another PC in my network that has the shoutcast server running. I was able to get on the shout cast link and get people to connect to me. That was nice but......

The thing I don't like is the the Stream URL goes back to this website instead of mine.

That is pretty cheezey and low of you guys to hard code in an advertisement for your website of your product that I bought from you and have a license for. I want to have my website branded on my stream. Not yours.

How can I change that? Is it coded in an DLL? or a config file i can edit?

Mensajes Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 12:26 pm
Never mind. This is solved. The URL can be over ridden by the config file in shoutcast just like everything else. It seems to me that the only things that can make this not work or not having the config file setup correctly or a misconfiguration of your firewall. As soon as you get the Gui started it tries to connect to the yp.shoutcast.com and it starts to listen to for a broadcaster on port 8001.

Make sure your software is pointed at your sever host. It can be 127.0.0.1 or some other computer in your network.

A DMZ did not work on my firewall. Only allowing Shoutcast explicitly as a rule worked on my setup. Every firewall may work different or use different terms.

Mensajes Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 7:51 pm
yes!

-open in Notepad die sc_serv.ini.
-search function: URLFormat
-post your Url : URLFormat=http://www.youradress.de
-delete " ; " to activate the new" URLFormat=" Adressoption
-save your changes and restastart sc_serv

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 3:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)