Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: full size of virtual dj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

At this time i am unable to maximize the size of the virtual dj. I try to use the maximize button but it does not work. It is hard for me to see. Is there something I can do?

Mensajes Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 2:36 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Licensed users have a large choice of skins for VDJ to use. Once you purchase a licensed version these will be available to you as well. Hope that helps...

Mensajes Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 3:14 pm
DO NOT MAXIMIZE SKINS you are asking for issues. As stated above purchase the pro version and get the skins that match your resolution.

You could also try changing your resolution to what the skin is.

Mensajes Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 10:12 pm
That's right. DO NOT Maximize !

Mensajes Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 1:10 am
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I had the problem too.... seems Virtualdj stores user serttings under your user documents folder.
So, Virtualdj was installed in my main account. I did the upgrade under a new account (because of a school party I'm going to be at) for having a clean desktop and all.... so the upgrade placed my settings and skins and all under the other account. Copy pasted the folder to the new account and now it's fien again. No worries about screen resolutions no more (basic setting reduces my screen resolution automatically and if I change to a 1440*900 I get a message my screen resolution is smaller, but ignoring thta makes the screen go back to my native 1440*900).

SO if you have the skin error issue, user settings folder might be out of place. ;-)

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 3:01 am
bryantpb wrote :
That's right. DO NOT Maximize !

I am curious on the cause/effect of that action. I used the the basic skin that comes by default with cue for months and always maximized it. Once I found a skin for my laptop's optimal resolution, I used it.

I now have a new laptop with 1366x768 resolution. I cant find a skin to match that resolution, and I was going to go back to the basic and maximize... or try to find a good resolution that does not look crappy with the rest of my laptop and Cue.

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 7:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)