Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Latency Checker (Look at the top please)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

guys.. i still dont know how to use that latency checker.. i ran it on my computer and i saw a few reds...but i could not figure out which driver was causing the issue.. is there a more specific way to use the thing;..it seems to have helped a lot of people

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 9:23 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

The DPC latency is quite a simple tool to use.

This is what I did to set my gig Vista laptop up. I opened up device manager and then the Checker, so both were on my screen.

In Device manager I started to disable the device's that we know can cause audio glitches and problems, one by one. Started with the Wifi/Bluetooth adapters. Disabled that, then ran the checker for a few minutes to see the results, Then disable my integrated webcam, then ran the checker again, Disabled the internal modem, then did the check again, and so on.

Every time I disable a device the results were getting better. I ended up disabling 6 devices I think, till I was happy with my Latency results and I was getting mainly green, with the occasional yellow spikes.

So remember, disable one device, then check, disable one device then check and so on.

Hope that helps.

Mensajes Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 12:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)