Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: No cd player response

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

TwodayHome userMember since 2008
When using VDj after a short while, all response is lost with my cd players and vdj. The only way to stop and play the song is to use the buttons from the laptop. what is going on?? It works fine once I reboot it but then after a while this happens again. No response from any of my players

Mensajes Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 4:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Tell us, what version of VDJ? What soundcard? What type of players? Which CDs versions are you using? Your system specs? The more information you give, the better responses you will receive......

Mensajes Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 5:20 pm
Tell us, what version of VDJ? What soundcard? What type of players? Which CDs versions are you using? Your system specs? The more information you give, the better responses you will receive......

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 1:20 pm
Soundcard Scratch live SL-1,
American Audio CDI 300 players,
scratch live time code cds.
Dell inspirion 1525
vdj 5.2 pro

Thanks

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 1:21 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 1:24 pm
Have you tried registered a serial??

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 2:08 pm
#1 I have been told that serato time codes work fine with VDJ
#2 If your question is why I haven't registered a serial number, the answer is because I am looking to replace Serato. I have already made a large purchase with Serato and was dissapointed. Therefore I am working with VDJ and its forums to see that all of the kinks are out of VDJ and I am able to use it without flaw before making another worthless large purchase. VDJ seems to be the best system out here but I have run into a few kinks that prevent me from actually using it. This is why I am posting these questions on the forum.

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 7:30 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Twoday wrote :
#1 I have been told that serato time codes work fine with VDJ

Your right,

but I would try timecodes that are deisgned for this software and see what results you get.

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 10:46 pm
I tried them and for some reason it still gives me an issue. I really love this program but I gotta get the glitches out. Thanks for your help

Mensajes Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 10:53 am
Please describe exactly what happens when it glitches. Do the decks keep playing on the software and track still plays thru speakers but you have lost control of the decks, ie no response from timecode?

Mensajes Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 10:22 pm
Exactly no response from the decks. I can still play VDJ if I press play on the laptop but I lose all control of the decks. When I press play on the cd players nothing happens in VDJ.

Mensajes Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 12:58 pm
I had exactly this problem with a conectiv soundcard. Could play at home for hours with no problems but when I went to a gig would intermittently get this issue (maybe once in every three gigs). Turned out to be power spikes/interference. Figured it out when it did it once when I turned off flouro lights in a venue. Added a UPS to my gig pc rig and havent had an issue since. Might be worth a try.

Mensajes Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 4:37 pm
SeeEmJPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hey i have 2 gemini 1cfx players maya 44-usb soundcard i'm testing virtual dj programmed
with the time code cdS from this site .it work great touch and go.but one of my player with the time code cd that i down loaded from
virtual dj do not work so i cleand my players and the signal hit right in place all good

Mensajes Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 7:56 pm
SeeEmJPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hey i have 2 gemini 1cfx players maya 44-usb soundcard i'm testing virtual dj programmed
with the time code cdS from this site .it work great touch and go.but one of my player with the time code cd that i down loaded from
virtual dj do not work so i cleand my players and the signal hit right in place all good

Mensajes Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 7:58 pm
Thx everyone for your help. I found out that the gain under timecode configuration jumps out of the box for some reason. Once i hit auto config then ok, it usually fixes itself.

Mensajes Fri 13 Mar 09 @ 3:48 pm
mekingPRO InfinityMember since 2009
IIM having the same problem.. im using an ASUS computer all the high specs.. dennon 1000 cd players,.. with serato control.. mine plays fine then all of the sudden it plays only on the computer keys and i lose control of the songs from my cd players... this is frustrating as hell... please help.. i havent seen a fix on here yet.. just everyone sayin the same thing... please help....

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 4:58 am
i had posted about this months ago and nothing was solved. just go from no time code to time code and control should come back. i'm talking about in the config window for sound set up. you'll get a milisecond pop of no sound but def nothing the average person will even care about.

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 10:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)