Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: mic pop and low headphone audio

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018

I am getting what seems like low volume through my headphones and wonder if anyone else has had this. When I am mixing live it is really hard to hear the cue and song I'm mixing to.

Also when I use a mic through the RMX and push the mic button to talk, I get noise (a noticeable click or pop) when I push to talk. I also have an MK2 and never had the popping problem.

g

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 9:31 am
What are your cue/mix and headphone volume knobs set to? Is there trouble with the cans themselves, perhaps? I have absolutely no problem with headphone volume on the RMX. I actually think it's better than the MK2 :)

Sorry about the mic thing, I haven't tested it yet on my RMX. Maybe someone who has used it already will chime in ;)

Further, does anyone have any input about mic volume on the RMX? I was wondering if it's better than the MK2 was. If it is, I can probably get rid of my old dinosaur LinearTech mixer, LOL.

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 7:30 pm
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
discjockeydoc wrote :
What are your cue/mix and headphone volume knobs set to? Is there trouble with the cans themselves, perhaps? I have absolutely no problem with headphone volume on the RMX. I actually think it's better than the MK2 :)

Sorry about the mic thing, I haven't tested it yet on my RMX. Maybe someone who has used it already will chime in ;)

Further, does anyone have any input about mic volume on the RMX? I was wondering if it's better than the MK2 was. If it is, I can probably get rid of my old dinosaur LinearTech mixer, LOL.

The headphone problem seems to be when I'm mixing a cued song it's hard to find a good level balance between the two songs being mixed. My last gig, I tried two sets of phones and it still seemed a bit low over the music playing over the speakers. ONe thing I miss about the MK2 was being able to split each song into each ear.

Mensajes Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 9:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)