Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Has anyone used the sound card "Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ". it says 4 in and 4 out so will this work with TIME CODE CD's??

Im currently using a MAYA 44 USB and want something with less latency...

Thanks...

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 9:58 pm
I currently use one, and I must say that it does the job pretty well. Setup is VERY painless, and it gives a decent sound (though I haven't had it long enough to really give it a huge stress test). In the 3 weeks I have had it, I would recommend it.

Mensajes Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 9:23 pm
I use it for two weeks now wiyhou any issues..very good soundcard and very stable with tccds

Mensajes Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 1:14 pm
Is there a setting in VDJ so that when you hit Cue on the CDJ, the track will Restart back to the Cue point on VDJ?

Mensajes Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 7:31 pm
Timecode cds use audio signal not midi comands..it can be done with cdj400 which are connected via usb and are midi capable

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 5:56 am
To do this, you would need a MIDI controller. With timecode, all VirtualDJ knows is whether the music is playing, it's speed/direction (Forwards/backwards) and actual position on CD/vinyl (If used in absolute/smart mode.) WIth MIDI, VirtualDJ knows exactly which button was pressed on the controller and can act accordingly.

If you start music playing with timecode, then press CUE to go back to the cue point on the CDJ, all VirtualDJ knows is the music has stopped playing (The same as if you pressed PAUSE.) It will not actually jump back to cue point until you start the music playing again from it (It will then receive a timecode at the new position and start playing from it.)

One work around is after hitting CUE, tap CUE so that it stutters a very short clip of the music at the cue point. That way, VirtualDJ will receive timecode at the cue point position and jump back to it.

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 2:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)