Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: menus in a very bad position

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First of all, before I get started, I have to say that I have used Vdj at many important gigs, and it has only frozen on me one time! Lucky me......
Now, my first request is that when in the virtual folders, that in the R/control click dialog, the first option should not be remove. We can accidentally click preview, and no harm done. As it stands right now, it is too easy to delete the track! I did it twice tonight and countless other times. Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is when the preview dialogue opens, it opens in the player window. If you miss while trying to close the preview, although it hasn't happened yet, the song that's playing, could possibly(?) stop?..... Like I said, I haven't had a bad experience yet, but when you power/quick mix, it could pose an unnecessary risk. I hope more people add their voice to this thread because only one person alone cannot change the world! Well, that's not exactly true, but this isn't a political forum..........

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 8:57 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)