Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: yes another time code issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

time codes 100% but if one time code is on stand buy and the other is going the other one is sping and sounds like a transformer i boght serato but i like virtual dj better i still use it with my total control please help

Mensajes Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 1:01 am
Dude, you gotta give a lil more info. What sound card are you using? Whats your set up? That transformer sound is likely because you are playing the actual timecode.You probably need to mess around with the wiring on that deck but we can't help you unless you give us some detail about your set up.

Mensajes Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 12:07 pm
sl1 box it works fine with serato. if im listening to the right deck its fine if the left deck is on standy by then it moves back and forth and makes a trans former sound it is not the timecode signal sound i know what that sounds like

1.6ghz celeron m gateway
2g ram
2 cdx
numark m3
total control

Mensajes Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 1:41 pm
anyone?

Mensajes Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 9:56 pm
Make sure the that you have the line output from the serato box connected to the line input in the mixer, if you have the thru output from the serato box connected to the mixer it play the actual timecode which sounds like a transformer.

Mensajes Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 10:19 am
yes all the wires are fine its just when the turntable is on stanby when i press stop it goes crazy on one only other wise it is fine

Mensajes Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 10:52 am
so know one knows?

Mensajes Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 10:24 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Didn't think time code worked with the LE version.
If you are using the SL1 box you need the Pro version that features Noise Map in time code config.

Mensajes Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 11:06 am
hello guys, i have a gemeni cdm3600 dual cd/mixer controle and i really can't beatmatch on it because it doesn't have a bpm or synchronyse button, so what can i do to beatmatch please?

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 4:40 am
do a search on youtube - "how to beat match" and teach yourself. =)

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 4:59 am
You need to learn to beatmatch by ear, not by reading bpms and using sync buttons. Sheesh!

Mensajes Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 8:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)