Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Control Virtual Dj with Behringer DDM4000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
i bought the Behringer DDM4000 mixer, and i am using Virtual Dj to mix all the time,
can i control virtual dj with this mixer?
and if it is possible,
how?

Thank You Very Much!

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 8:22 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You need the PRO version ;)

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 8:56 am
Yep!!!!! and when I get home I will go pro!! ;)

but I have read on here most people here do not like the behringer DDM4000!!! either from bad experiences or what not!! I have had no issues with them at all?? (knocks on wood) I just cant justify me spending 1600 on a DJM 800 when the DDM4000 does the exact same thing? I have a friend that use's Serato and just pick up a Behringer 700 which is the counter part to the DJM600. I like that mixer was very nice but I have a Vestax. I have been on here long enough mostly lurking....lol ;) to know for the most part people on here are professional DJ's and I repect there opinion. In the end its up to you!!....lol sorry for the rambling

Yeah get pro and then go from there!!!

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 1:49 pm
How much?

BTW do we have a BUY / SELL / Trade Fourm? If we dont I thinkl that would be a great Idea?

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 8:25 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Djmadman73 wrote :
do we have a BUY / SELL / Trade Fourm? If we dont I thinkl that would be a great Idea?

No, selling is discouraged on these forum Madman. It has been discussed, and rejected in the past.

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 8:32 am
Ah I C Probly best since there is people from all over the world here!! Thats what I like about the board here :)

Sorry for all the question just want to be well informed here but can 2 people Trade or Sell through PM or is it just best to do this out side of the fourms? Would it be looked down upon if two people talk through PM and thern do bussines outside of the board here?...like I said sorry for all the question just trying to be informed and not get banned from here.

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 8:45 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Yeah PM someone you think might have something you wish to purchase. No worries on the questions, that why we are here... ;-)

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 8:56 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Or if there item is placed on ebay, maybe post the link.

I've asked to question whether ebay links are allowed and the teamers didn't say no, so that is a possibility too?

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 9:50 am
sell it or use something else. you can't use the fader with audio and midi at the same time so yuou'll probabky be screwed on the video side of things. i had nothign but problems with both of the ones they sent me. needless to say they went back within 24 hours. glad to hear yours is working good but if you play out of your house i would suggest gettign something better.

Mensajes Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 6:25 am

im not using it at my house
what do you recommend so i can use virtual dj and my mixer at the same time
but i want a professional mixer not like the rmx type of hercules or the dj control that i already have, which is not professional at all.

Mensajes Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 11:16 am
depends if your gonna run audio only or audio and video. what your current system set up is.

example i use an sl-1 box as my sound card a a rane 56 for a mixer and a numark total control for midi contol of video. i also run with one cdj and use the headphone sound option so one side of the rane is master out the other side is cue all the time. i allow cue to control the xfader for both audio and video internally in the program. it works well but you can't get the clean crabs orbit, flairs etc with the midi fader.

i am going to buy a korg zero 4 to use as a mixer and midi controller all in one. i will still use my sl1 for sound card unless the korgs built in works well. i will find out soon.

rane 56 $500ish
numakr total control is $250ish
korg zero 4 is $800 but is also a sound card, midi and a mixer all in one.

Mensajes Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 11:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)