Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Maya 44 USB output problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

OK, thanks to allwho have helped me so far, you guys ROCK! I am using a Maya 44 USB with CUE and 2 Numark HDX. All is good, timecode, sound, etc except passthrough or monitor. I have HDX 1 in CH 1/2 and HDX2 in CH 3/4. I have outout sat up the same, deck output ch 1/2 and deck 2 for 3/4. The 4 outputs go to my mixer respectivle.

So, when I want to run CUE and select an NMP3 off the CUE library, all is good. i go in to the ASIO control pannel in the CUE setup and I mute the monitor function (so I dont hear the timecode come through) and I play my mp3's controlling with my HDX and all is good, untill i want to play something off the HDX. If I go to the MAYA ASIO controll panel and UN-MUTE the monitor volumes, and I try to play through from the HDX, the Maya bleeds them together to output 3/4. So HDX 1, on input 1/2 comes through the monitor of output 3/4, as well as HDX 2 on input 3/4.

I can not get the Maya to output on ch 1/2 AND 3/4, so I cant really do any mixing, or cueing since they are imposed together on output 3/4.

Any ideas?

Mensajes Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 10:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)