Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sound only plays on 1 speaker

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

rossy76ControlleristMember since 2009
Hello all

Forgive me if this has already been posted and sorted but I need help with something.

When playing out I am using the latest VJ and running it through and external desk top DJ station (ICJ01), out of the mixer I am running rca to to an amp powering 1 sub and bridging 2 x JBL EON 10 powered monitors, when using VJ I am only getting sound from 1 speaker. When I switch to CD mixing and close down the software on comes the other speakers....can anyone help me with this rather annoying problem.

Many thanks

Mensajes Mon 11 May 09 @ 4:43 pm
I get a similar thing happening to me. I come out of my Shuttle 2gB ram to an ext. soundcard into a mixer. The mixer is run to an amp that feeds the high end speakers(one on each side), and the mixer is also fed to another bass amp that feeds to two bass bins. The high end speakers can only be controlled by the right side main volume slider, while the bass bins seem to be controlled by the left side main volume slider.??

Shouldn't both be controlled by Both sliders, as both amps are being fed by a left and right out from the mixer?

Mensajes Tue 12 May 09 @ 7:07 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)