Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video Driver issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Just a tip for those who have upgraded to VDJ 6

I have a Video driver issue which has come about since installing VDJ6 from 5.1. The problem is that a message warns of a Video driver issue. To correct this go to VDJ config and turn off acceleration.

Mensajes Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 5:33 am
Did NOT help.

vdj 6 wouldn't start. Got a error message saying "error in video driver". Had it working yesterday. Reinstalled vdj 6, and it worked on all skins except from two of them. My favorite skin would not load.

Had this skin proplem earlier too. Reinstalled XP on my Toshiba laptop before installing vdj 6 again. Then it worked, but only yesterday.

Aren't hardware accelaration turn on supposed to make everything run smother? Got the videodriver error anywhy...

Please help.

Mensajes Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 6:38 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just downloaded V6 and had this problem come up within 5 minutes of playing around. I found your thread after a search for "video driver error" and I am going to experiment with the accelerator off....will see what happens.

Well, the problem now is that the video large box won't come up -- don't know what the deal is there....but if I was playing live, this wouldn't cut it, that's for sure!

I purchased Virtual DJ years ago, and never used it -- just can't seem to get it to work for me, regardless of what version I try....well, maybe this time will be a treat -- just not right now....have to figure out what's going on here????

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 11:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)