Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: User Manual

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

zib_quePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've been noticing a lot of users directing each other to the user manual, but my question is this: Is there another user manual somewhere that I'm missing? I've been reading the 51 page pdf that came with my software, but it seems more like a vdj brochure than a real manual. I need to learn in detail about the features. In particular, I need to know what all the little functions do in the keyboard shortcuts dialog.

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 4:18 pm
Use the search function all your answers are in there
Andre

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 9:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 3:05 pm
I would not call it a “manual”; it’s more like a quick start guide. A manual should be more informative. Mr. Clavel and Company should have someone like dj-in-norway transform the current quick start guide into an actual manual. Another option I would like to see is to promote DJ Andre to Support and have him constantly update this thread until it becomes a manual: http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=10347

Furthermore, this is another way this company can attract more customers. The more knowledge you give potential customers about your product, the more likely they are to buy it. Current users will be more satisfied and ask fewer questions. This would also help eliminate the repetitive questions constantly asked, which frees up Support to provide assistance for more important matters.

Until a comprehensive manual is released, you should make your on list of question and answers. Every time I visit the forums, I look for questions that have been asked that I do not know the answer to, I then use Microsoft Word to copy and paste the questions and the answers. If you continue to do this, you will be surprise at how much information you will acquire.

OO

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 7:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)