Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Video support

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cinfxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi all,
i really think that adding MPG2 and MPG1 support to the next version of Virtual DJ will be a giant step. You'll then be able to control music clip with a turntable or so. Much better feeling than working with the awesome DVJ-1 and less expensive. Video can be broadcast via the S-Video out of any good y/c connector of a good display card. You can check a few one and recommend the most stable. As a visual fx designer , we have a few computers here with differentcards in it. So if you need somebody to test those features, i can do it.

BYe!

Eric Nolin
president cinfx
Montreal,QC,Canada

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 8:53 am
Welcome Eric ..to vdj hope to see you as a full user soon
There are a few of us in Montreal now
Regards
Andre

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 1:44 pm
Well I'm only 2 hours from Montreal (Gatineau) so I'm not too far off from you both.

Hope to see some more from our region!

PS: Hopefully within the next 1-2 weeks I'll have my updated status to full member! Its a tight budget but I'll manage.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 3:41 pm
look forward to seeing you as a full member Mr devil ;)

And video support could be a feature of the future :)

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 11:02 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@dj-in-norway -- from looking around the forums and your forum title, you look as if you have a tight in with the Techs and DevTeam -- here is a site you might pass on for getting insight into the video support -- http://www.deejaysystem.com/ the Deejaysystem™ Video VJ-II application is really nice.
Just an FYI and big advocate of video support. Also, there are a couple of Mobile DJ companies in my area that are now offering video as part of their packages and some of the DJs are using VDJ for music and alternatives for the video. Would be nice to have an all inclusive package.

V/R,
cstoll

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 3:17 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm also interested in video, my only concern is that Virtual dj is a hardware demanding program as it is, and video is a demanding task too, I can't see such a feature implemented in virtual dj without sacrificing performance on the DJ or music front.

No one wants a slow virtual dj or more danger of crashes, so if you mean virtual dj powering the video?, then I think it will only be avaliable in the future when hardware specs go up.

For now, I would use a seperate laptop if I were powering both video and music at an event.

All my comments are under the category of the 'my personally' type of opinion.

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 6:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)