Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: maya 44 with timecone vinyl question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

just wondering if I could use the maya 44 interface with my MK2's and time coded vinyl since the interface does not have phono inputs. will it work with vdj or do I need an interface with phono preamps.

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 10:58 am
MK2's you mean TT's right?....well it should but for some reason I cannot get it to work for me and my TCCD'S? just make sure you have the latest drivers and ASIO drivers.

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 11:21 am
Hey madman if you check on Youtube, there is this dude that connected the Maya this way. Problem is that the TT's or 1200's dont produce a loud enough signal to be read by vdj. He stated that you needed a preamp to amplify the signal a bit. I connected an extra mixxer that i had laying around in between the 1200 and the maya to amplify the signal. This time, vdj was able to see the signal.

Ps. if you use a Serato box, it has a built in preamp(but you have to sell a leg to get one).

Just trying to help.

Dj Quin

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 5:34 pm
Hmmm not sure what you mean? I used my Maya 44 with a pair of Staton Direct Drive TT and did not have a problem with them? maybe after you connected the TT's the sound card you pluged them in the Line-in on the Mixer? The RCA's out of the Maya should go in the Phono in your mixer... that way it amplifies the sound. My problem is that I get no signal but still can use the TCCD and I donr get a circle in the config set up rather I get a SQUARE???.....not sure what that means?

Mensajes Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 8:45 am
I got a pair of 1210s and the Maya USB 44, NO Problems! work great!

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 8:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)