Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ v6 and korg nanopad issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Since upgrading to version 6 im having problems with the pads on scene one, only two work and they're not being displayed as the correct notes. Even the default mapping for the nanopad isnt working on scene 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 4:51 pm
had the same issue, I had to recreate a device definition for it I will upload it soon.

Mensajes Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 8:19 am
Ok thanks. Its just kinda of annoying to not have it working cuz is such a handy little controller. Hope to see your definition soon.

Mensajes Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 2:39 pm
BishPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Glad to see I'm not the only one with the problem. I had someone step on my gig bag b4 I first got to use nanopad, so I've just been thinking that maybe it got stood on. Lucky I didn't take it back yet. Looking forward to the fix!!

Mensajes Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 2:20 am
waiting for approval on it now ;)

the only issue with it is that not all the buttons are setup in the mapping provided but you can easily map them yourself.

I had reset my nanopad back to all the default with the korg editor also so if things aren't working I will include the files for it also

EDIT:
Approved
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8391/Korg_NanoPad_definition.html

Any issues let me know and I will try to help out

Mensajes Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 10:41 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It does not work for me. I don;t know, i might did something wrong.

I installed the USB Driver from the Korg site. It shows me (in the Hradware Manager) as an audio device.
VirtualDJ does not show it as a connected device. It shows DMC2, Keyboard and Simple Mapper Midi wrapper. I can not use your midi definitions, do i have to create my own?

Note. the definition xml copied to VirtualDJ/Devices and the mapper(xml) copied to VirtualDJ/Mappers.

It doesn't work ! Help me please.

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 12:34 pm
Hey natedawg thanks for the mapping. The pads work but x-y pad isn't working correctly, it just works like a button and only in the bottom left corner. I haven't really taken enough to work it out but im sure its just a simple fix.

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 6:12 pm
I found the solution but i guess i was lucky or very observative.
In the XML Device Definition i had different ID Device. I changed you ID sysexid="F07E??0602420301000028000000F7 with sysexid="F07E??0602420301000029000000F7. Only one digit different. Strange? My NANOPad is black. Do you think it's different?
Maybe you should highligt this post. It could help other users in the future. I write a few keywords in case someone search the forums for the same problem.
Keywords. KORG NanoPAd Black mapper Device xml

anyway it works great . Thanks for the mapping.

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 8:19 pm
I too have a black nanopad.

Mensajes Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 3:09 pm
hmm could be a new model then. as for the xy pad working like a button, I haven't tested it there should be a on/off value and a slider value

SC1 TP TOUCH = is the touch setting you can ignore this if you don't use it but it may select this automatically if using auto-detect
SC1 TP X = X axis on the touch pad set to act as a slider.
SC1 TP Y = Y axis on the touch pad set to act as a slider.

I have been extremely busy with work so like I said I made this mapping then never got to finish it fully yet. I seen people having issues so I uploaded what I got working. I will update it when I get a chance, please keep and issues you find coming because they only help me make it better.

Thanks

**Updated the tool

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 12:31 pm
It would be extremly helpfull if you could map the XY pad to control the Fx parameters of TKFilter for example. Actually this is the reason i prefered to buy KorgNanopad from other Nano series products or similar.

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 2:30 pm
yes it would be nice but I do not know how his plugin works. you can however map the xy pad to control sliders which is what i have done before.

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 2:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)