Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DJ IO problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

gogimanHome userMember since 2009
OK ive been having this problem lately, and im pretty sure it has something to do with the IO. Im runnung VDJ 5 on a hp laptop 1GB with vista, i use TC and IO with an external hard drive. I keep hearing a static sound in the background, not too loud but annoying enough and loud enough to hear it when the music drops off or a break in the song comes up. Once the music is banging u cant really hear it, but as soon as you either turn the music off or a drop comes up u hear it...kind of an electrical hissing sound. Now i thought it might be my rca cable going from the IO into the mixer so i used diff cables and no change...as soon as i connect my cables from the IO into the clubs mixer i hear it...hissing electrical static...any thoughts? i had a gig last night and got one tonight...its managable but i would like clear music comming from my equipment. I tried changing power outlets to my laptop, and my adapter going from the IO but nothing helps. i also put down the volume on my laptrop and still nothing...if anyone has a similar problem or can offer any help i would greatly appreciate it...if not im gonna have to call numark. thanx guys!

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 9:23 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Go to settings > sound setup > soundcard

If it says ASIO drivers, try using any other setting and see if the static is gone.
If it is, that means the latency you have set on your ASIO drivers is too low for
the system. Click ASIO config and set a higher buffer size just enough that you
don't hear any noises.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 10:09 am
gogimanHome userMember since 2009
sounds good ill give it a shot and see what happens! thanx a lot!

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 12:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)