Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Question about an old function that may have changed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj1ate7Home userMember since 2009
I used to be able to press 1 and 3 for 1 beat skip 4 and 6 for 8 beat skip then 7 and 9 for a 16 beat skip 1,4,7 were for going back 3,6,9 were for going forward!

Now its used to loop which i never use...could anyone tell me the code for this and how it should look for going back and forwards?

The reason for this is because I mix using VDJ and my vinyl so i don't do any syncing or anything and i mix a lot of hardstyle/dnb/hardcore so there are a lot of tricky tunes with half counts or quarter counts that mess everything up in my mix and rather than going thru the trouble of cueing up early i would just play the track where i wanted and then press 9 and the tracks would line up perfect then

I dunno if that makes much sense to you guys as this is my first post but i remember this being something you did on VDJ 5.0 and lower so please if you could let me know what to do and sorry if i posted in the wrong area

PLUR!

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 1:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Use the "seek" function :)

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 2:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)