Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Action of a sample when pressed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

Help me if you can.....

1 thing that has bothered me about the sampling on vdj is that when I action a sample by pressing it, if you press it again while the sample is still playing the sample stops.

I used to use atomixmp3 before vdj and it had a different action. If you actioned a sample by pressing it then pressed the button again, rather than stopping it would restart the sample and play again. There was a totally different button to stop samples playing.

Is there any way to change the way vdj currently actions the samples? Its a bother when you want to make a sample repeat really fast rather than it being play, stop, play, stop etc...

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 2:49 am
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can try using the momentary sample hotkey (Default is Shift + F1-12 for momentary sample)to keep it restarting then when your ready press the sample hot key to let it run all the way through or hold in the momentary sample until its finished. Thats how I do it. Maybe theres an easier way that someone else knows about.

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 3:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)