Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Need help with vdj 6 and vci 100

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, I need help with how to mapp vci 100 with virtual dj im new to this and am lost any help thanks so much for your time.

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 11:12 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The VCI-100 is already mapped in V6

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 8:54 am

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 2:11 pm
Just got my VCI-100, the mixer came with both Traktor and Mixvibes? Is the firmware on the VCI-100 different then since it came with Mixvibes too? Reason I ask, I used to have a VCI-100 and it just came with Traktor. It also let me play the sampler sounds using the four bottoms toward the top right. Now when I use the new VCI-100 that came with mixvibes those 4 buttons control effects not sampler. Is my new VCI-100 different? I've tried the new mapper from download section as well as the native mapper that came with VDJ6 and I am also unable to scratch. My old VCI-100 would scratch a lot better than this new one. Kinda disappointed. Any ideas. Thanks.

Mensajes Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 10:59 am
jhawk33g wrote :
Just got my VCI-100, the mixer came with both Traktor and Mixvibes? Is the firmware on the VCI-100 different then since it came with Mixvibes too? Reason I ask, I used to have a VCI-100 and it just came with Traktor. It also let me play the sampler sounds using the four bottoms toward the top right. Now when I use the new VCI-100 that came with mixvibes those 4 buttons control effects not sampler. Is my new VCI-100 different? I've tried the new mapper from download section as well as the native mapper that came with VDJ6 and I am also unable to scratch. My old VCI-100 would scratch a lot better than this new one. Kinda disappointed. Any ideas. Thanks.

All the buttons on your controller are just MIDI knobs. The action which is called is directely controlled by the software you use. So every software use it's own mapping of the controller.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 7:52 am
makes sense. thanks for your response.

Mensajes Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 8:16 am
djmikemagic wrote :
Hi, I need help with how to mapp vci 100 with virtual dj im new to this and am lost any help thanks so much for your time.

i need help to map it so i can pitch bend i play house and electro
thanks

Mensajes Thu 08 Oct 09 @ 11:00 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
cstoll wrote :
The VCI-100 is already mapped in V6

Hey djmikemagic,

use the outer wheels to pitch bend a track.
It is already mapped.

Haui

Mensajes Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 4:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)