Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: effect_button

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I must misunderstand what the effect_button keyboard shortcut is supposed to do. I thought it would activated the nth value of an effect, but it does not seem to change any of the parameters of any of the built-in effects. For example, I thought setting effect_button=2 would change from the first beat grid to beat grid 2. Is this what it is supposed to do? It does not for me.

Mensajes Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 5:11 pm
If I'm not mistaken, effect_button activates the nth effect.

Mensajes Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 10:24 pm
It presses the Nth button of the effect.

However, this will only work if the plugin has been written to use the standard VDJ plugin interface or take effect button/slider into account.

Some effects have a custom graphic interface (Such as TK Filter) and cannot be controlled via MIDI or keyboard shortcuts (Except for turning the effect on/off.)

Mensajes Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 11:40 am
Thanks for clearing this up, jp...I've learned something! ;)

Mensajes Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 8:40 pm
Is there a way I can edit the beat grid effect so that the effect_button will work? I want to use this shortcut to change between the 1-9 buttons on the right of the grid.

Mensajes Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 8:23 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
wetwashwil wrote :
Is there a way I can edit the beat grid effect so that the effect_button will work? I want to use this shortcut to change between the 1-9 buttons on the right of the grid.

Effects can't be 'modified' I'm afraid without the source code and some programming knowledge. Beatgrid uses a custom GUI so does not support control via keyboard or MIDI commands.

Mensajes Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 11:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)