Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: resolution problems with numark cue le version 5

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi

i recently purchased a numark total control usb controller and numark cue le came free with it, and it says on the box it is powered by virtual dj hence putting the post here....

all was working well but now when i start the programme in 1440 x 900 which used to work the display decreases resolution to 800 x 600 and i get the error saying "you are using a skin with higher resolution than you current resolution."

i cant enter the programme unless i don't click ok on the error and instead click on my screen somewhere then change the resolution back to 1440 x 900 then save that setting and then press ok on the error notification, then the programme starts......

does anyone know what could be causing the resolution to drop to 800 x 600 when i start cue le or will i have to keep altering the resolution back to start the programme.......

i cant alter anything in cue le when i get the error as the programme will not show on the screen.....

i have updated to the latest nvidia drivers for my graphic card but i still get the error...

thanks for any advice....ron

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 5:47 pm
yes, i have worked it out

for all those having the "you are using a skin with higher resolution than you current resolution" problem

try this and let me know if it worked for you as it did for me,

1, goto my computer
2, go into c drive
3, go into programme files
4, go into your cue le folder or your virtual dj folder (depending on what your having the error with)
5, right click on the cue or virtual dj exe file and click properties
6, goto the compatabilty tab and make sure everything is NOT selected
7, if you had to deselect a box press apply and ok and exit
8, now try to open your programme again......

mine had "run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" box ticked so i unticked it and now all is working fine again,

reply if this worked for you.......

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 4:32 pm
thank u 4 d 411 i knew there was something changing the resolution i just couldn't figuere from where thank u

Mensajes Sun 01 Nov 09 @ 6:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)