Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Need Help WIth Connections

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello -

im going to start playing videos @ my gigs....i have VDJ and a macbook pro...

here is my question...what cables do i need to but to play videos on the tv's throught the club??? the club has regular cable boxes....

but, i don't know what cables i need to buy to reach the cablebox from my laptop (cable box is on the otherside of the dj booth)...i was told to but the DVI adapter...but, i don't know what cable to buy from the adapter to the back of the cablebox???

anybody on here please help!!!

thanks-
twilomusic

Mensajes Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 10:20 pm
depends. If the booth has RCA's, composites or S-video you will need a tv converter box. If it is vga than you just by a display dongle and a vga adapter. If you tell me what the connection looks like I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Mensajes Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 8:33 pm
IF you have Apple Macbook Pro.. there is a 20 dollar cable that will convert to RCA analog composite video or S-video.
I also purchased from smarthome.com at video transmitter and receiver for less than 100 dollars. Now i can wirelessly send video (and setero audio) to a remote location in the club or venue. Also, I can position my mobile video project in a report location if the set up warrants.

Mensajes Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 7:56 pm
if it is a composite(red blue and green cables) there is a standard DVI-A adapter for that.

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 1:37 am
Hi there, I've got a similar question, I've just bought a macbook and need to conect to a BNC screw socket in the club i work at

The mini-DVI to 'video adaptor' does not work with my macbook (usefull) so i've just bought a Mini DVI to VGA Mac lead but does anyone have any idea where i go from there? do i need some sort of video convertor box if so what would you recomend! Thanks in advance

Mensajes Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 11:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)