Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Click noise or pop noise.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

There is an audible pop or click when a song ends and it automatically goes back to the start of the song. I'm not sure what is causing it. I've already installed choke cores (ferrite) on the usb cable... And by the way, those little things eliminated all the computer noise and everything sounds way too clean! I mean I couldnt tell if the sound was on or not.

But anyways, It seems that when the song ends and jumps back to the start of the finished song, there is a pop or click.

When I further tweaked the computer (shutting off unecessary services and disabling unecessary hardware) the click or pop was significantly reduced; however, you can still hear it. I've tried other software (traktor and dex) and there is no pop.

I'm just thinking that this only happens because the song jumps back to the start. Any way in the preferences to prevent the song to jumping back to the start? Any advice would be appreciated.

~salty

Mensajes Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 10:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)