Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Is this pc powerful enough

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok got some money now im buying my own set...but with the pc im very limited, but i found a p4 2ghz, 1gb sff pc actually giving to me...will that run vdj6...only software to be on pc..and mp3 gain, razorlame. cant wait tired of having to use my brothers....ok i do mobile dj...will that p4 hold me down until i can afford to get my laptop fixed.

Mensajes Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 11:58 am
It should be OK for playing music but I wouldn't attempt video with it, not on a gig anyway.

DJ RuDe

Mensajes Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 1:29 pm
fat0n3Home userMember since 2008
i think that your first option would be to get a budget of what you wanna spend your money on for hardware, i made the place where i dj a a pc with an amd 5000x2 4 gb mem (xp tho) 1 160 gb (windows and progs) 2x 500 (1 mp3s and 1 vids) a 9400 nvidia 1gb vid a 4u rackmount case and sound blaster audigy pci card

all said and done abt 750 bucks

check local pc shops and online like newegg, tiger direct, and pricewatch.

Jay

Mensajes Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 1:45 pm
i have a lappy amd dual core 2 gb ram but it went dead i have to replace motherboard but thanks

Mensajes Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 2:47 pm
fat0n3Home userMember since 2008
that sux but if you have any questions feel free to im me on aim ***************** im always on that (unless im dj'n)

Personal contact information is not permitted by No Licensed Users

Mensajes Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 3:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)