Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Need Help With Encoder Errors

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

I upgraded to VDJ HE5, and for sum reason it has now changed my encoder and now i cant record or broadcast.

When i go to the REC panel and click on the 'RECORD AUDIO' button it tells me . . . : Cant Open MP3 Encoder
When i go to the REC panel and click on the 'BROADCAST' button it tells me . . . . . : Encoder Error

I Have 'WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM' and i dont know if that helps or has anything to do with it.

If somebody could give me step by step instructions on what to do, BUT PLEASE!!! can you make it so i understand, im not to good with all this computer talk.

Oh i almost forgot, i also downloaded something a freind told me i might need called a 'Lame_enc' i believe it is a ZIP file, now i dont know what that is but it already sounds complicated.

i would really like to get back up and running again.

Thanks Very Much!

DJ Billz

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 09 @ 7:42 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
To record, you need to have the Lame mp3 encoder in the Virtual DJ program file folder.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?lame_enc

Download and unzip in the VDJ folder located at either c:\programfiles\virtualdj for version 4.3 nad below or my documents\virtualdj for version 5 and up.

Virtual dj wll also create and save to a .bin file that can be imported to programs like Nero to burn to disc.

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 09 @ 7:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)