Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Denon Xfader

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I upgraded to Virtual 6.02 and the Denon HC4500 firmware 1006 at the same time last week and now I can't get the "video" xfader to work on the Denon 500 mixer. It was fine with JP's mapper is 5.2.1 (of course) and even when I went to 6 and 6.01 but I think it may have to do with the Denon firmware update. Anyone else have problems?
It seems activated in the mapper section. I have updated the firmware on all three od my Denon controllers so I haven't tested 6.02 with firmware 1005. Can I downgrade the firmware?

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 10:02 am
Have you checked that the X-fader is still enabled in the Denon HC4500's presets? Upgrading the firmware may reset them back to the default values, which is off for X-fader control.

To enable X-control for video crossfading with the Denon X500 or X900 mixer, you need to do the following:

• Connect the X-control cable between the mixer and DN-HC4500 (This needs to be a normal stereo 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack cable.)

• Hold down the MEMO button on the the HC4500 to enter its built-in preset mode.

• Turn the parameter knob to choose X-CONT XFD

• Press the parameter knob to edit.

• Turn the parameter knob to change it to On.

• Press the parameter knob to save.

• Press MEMO to exit HC4500 preset mode.

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 12:22 pm
Thank you, that was it!

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 3:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)