Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: BUG: Automix causes crash

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Good People of VDJ :)

I have encountered an issue in 6.0.2 when using automix.

OK so I don't normally use automix, I'm certainly no lazy DJ, let's get that out of the way first ;)

But when I do arrive at a gig, I normally get audio up and running first, then fire up automix at half volume just while I'm getting the lights up and finishing off the rest of the setup.

I noticed that three times in a row the automix would freeze up VDJ after the second automix (if that makes sense; it would mix successfully once but then the second mix it would crash).

No crashguard just the horrible greyed out window/ Virtual DJ has encountered an error and must shut down blah blah box.

When this occurs you MUST reboot the PC, if you just fire up VDJ again the bottom navigation panel is not working, nothing displays, all the filterfolders are gone and when you select the radio button next to the search field (that gives you the 'show covers', 'show music', 'show video', 'show karaoke'. Only 'show covers' is there!!! Weird?

It's absoultely no problem when not using Automix

Anyway hope this one can be fixed!

Thanks,

DJ Auz =Þ

Mensajes Wed 23 Sep 09 @ 9:04 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hey DJ Lay Z ;-)

i belive everybody use sometimes Automix, why not? lol

Automix with mp3 and/or Vids works fine here.
Maybe a issue with your soundcard?

What soundcard do you use and whats your performance setting?

I ask, because my experience with the 6.0.2 is, she is a little bit more senistive then the previus versions.
My 6.0.2 don't like any changes (Soundcard/Performance) during something is running.
If i adjust during a mix something, VDJ freeze.

Normaly nobody change something when he is mixing, but when you build up your setup, it can be needful.

Just a thought.
Haui aka Bloom

Mensajes Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 3:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)