Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help connecting it all

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

vealoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Right guys

i have a big ask here. Basically i have two turntables, and external mixer, mk2 and laptop. I am trying to run my mk2 as the soundcard and play through my external mixer.

I have all the leads in all the right places however i just cant seem to get a signal. It keeps saying to me silence in timecode configuration. I am getting really annoyed as have been trying to get this working for so long, but to no avail.

can someone please write me a step by step guide or something similar as i am on the verge of going mental. Its driving me nuts all this equipment and none of it working

many thanks

dj veezy

Mensajes Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 8:52 am
spinna j please help mate i know you use a very similar setup and im desperate to get mine working. any help guys would be great.

cheers

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 2:24 pm
Hi Spinna here is my equipment list

2 x Stanton STR8-100
1X Vestax 275 mixer
1x hercules mk2
1X Macbook

i have hooked it all up but signal quality 0. Can you tell me or the timecode configs i need to use.

cheers

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 4:21 pm
Thank you

I am now getting signal quality at 100% most of time however it keeps dropping like randomly. I will have 100% for like 10 secs then get a random skip in the song and will drop to 40% for like half a second then shoot back up.

ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO??

Thank you so much for your help so much so far.

many thanks

dj veezy

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 4:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Glad to hear you sorting it out;)

Please see if the needles is free of dust and also try to clean the vinyl. Also check the cables too.

It may helps;)

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 4:51 pm
ok this is weird. My the left deck is 100% nearly the whole time but the right deck is really all over the place and fuzzy. i suppose i will just have to fiddle about and see what i can do. Thank you so far.

cheers

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 5:04 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Can you post a screenshot of your right deck signal?

Mensajes Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 5:10 pm
Right i have my signal up to 100% on left one as well now. All it needed was a fresh needle. Now the only problem i am having is the pitch of songs keeps going up and down and i want to only use the pitch adjust on my turntables and noth the hercules however whenever i try to do this the on screen pitch jumps all over the place.

any ideas??

Mensajes Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 7:47 am
hi guys me again.

i have fresh needles, fresh wires everything and still my signal quality is 100% a fair bit of the time but it is so fuzzy and sometimes drops. Im at the end of my whits as this is getting ridiculous. Why is nothing ever simple. I have connected it all properly and as i have no ground wires the phono option is not available to me. So i have to do exactly as you have said but on the line input. I am really stressing as have a big gig tomorrow night and do not want to go back to just the hercules. any help would be great.

many thanks

vealo

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 12:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)