Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ 6 with DMC-1 Support???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

Sorry if this is a repost, but I have searched and can't find the answer.

I currently use version 5.2.1 with the Numark DMC-1 (serial controller) with the mod chip. I have loaded version 6 of VDJ, but it wont work with my controller. Is the DMC-1 supported in version 6?

I don't really want to buy another controller as this one seems to meet all my needs.

If it doesn't support this hardware, is there any way that it could be modified using a plugin to enable support?

Many thanks for any advice.

Mark

Mensajes Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 5:31 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Works just dandy. Get the DAC2/DMC1 mapper from hardware tools.

I LOVE mine. BUT, you must have the upgrade chip.

Mensajes Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 11:48 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have a similar issue with my DAC2, but it seems to be a Vsta issue. My DAC2 will not work with VDJ versions 5x or 6x. I am still using 4x on my gig computer. What is this "mod chip" that is mentioned in this post?

Mensajes Thu 08 Oct 09 @ 1:52 am
ewitles wrote :
Works just dandy. Get the DAC2/DMC1 mapper from hardware tools.

I LOVE mine. BUT, you must have the upgrade chip.

Thanks for that.

I take it you are referring to http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8495/DAC-2_Mapper.html mapper?

Where do you install the mapper xml file? is it under the mappers directory? Seems like a daft quastion, but just want to make sure!

Thanks again,

Mark

Mensajes Thu 08 Oct 09 @ 8:17 am
Well, after a lot of messing around I used VDJ 6 over the weekend and all seemed really stable which is good.

Only a couple of small issues : -

1. DMC-1 displays elapsed time, is there a way of changing this to remain?
2. On VDJ 5 I used keyboard mappers so that key "1" would play deck 1 and change the video crossfader to deck 1. It seems that is version 6 one key cannot do 2 actions, is this correct or is there a way round it?

Regards,

Mark

Mensajes Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 5:53 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Page the author here and he will help.

I made a couple tweeks myself. But he is the resident authority.

And before you ask... the outer wheel is not mappable yet.

Mensajes Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 8:42 am

Mensajes Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 12:54 pm
Guys,

Thank you so much for the advice, version 6 rocks lol!

I now have all my keyboard shortcuts back and finally a DMC-1 that works to its full potential! Got things lit up on the display I didn't even knew exsited!!!

Thank you from a very hapy customer!

Mark

Mensajes Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 2:21 pm
ewitles wrote :
Page the author here and he will help.

I made a couple tweeks myself. But he is the resident authority.

And before you ask... the outer wheel is not mappable yet.

HI this works in 6.0.4

map OUTERWHEEL to this action

param_smaller 0.01 ? seek -64 : param_smaller 0.08 ? seek -32 : param_smaller 0.15 ? seek -16 : param_smaller 0.22 ? seek -8 : param_smaller 0.29 ? seek -4 : param_smaller 0.36 ? seek -2 : param_smaller 0.43 ? seek -1 : param_smaller 0.52 ? seek 0 : param_smaller 0.58 ? seek +1 : param_smaller 0.65 ? seek +2 : param_smaller 0.72 ? seek +4 : param_smaller 0.80 ? seek +8 : param_smaller 0.87 ? seek +16 : param_smaller 0.94 ? seek +32 : param_smaller 1.1 ? seek +64 : nothing

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 09 @ 5:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)