Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: New Controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am in need of a new rack mount controller for Virtual DJ.

I currently have two DMC-2's but are not as reliable as I thought they would be.

Gotta get rid of.

I was looking into the Denon but not sure.

Any Advise.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 4:41 pm
There aren't that many to choose from:

- Denon DN-HC4500
- Pioneer SEP-C1

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 6:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
and the American Audio DP2 also.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 6:58 pm
kjdj99PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Strange, I've been using a DMC2 for a bout 18 months as a mobile. It's even been in the rain. No problems. I bought it because it looks good in the rack with my CDN-90 player.
I just bought another one from a local music store since it's now discontinued, I got the last one I could find anywhere and it was local.

What problem are you having with the controller?

Kevin

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 9:11 pm
It's strange that Numark discontinued the DMC2. With the current price is very affordable and it still is the only device that is specifically tailor made for Virtual DJ. Maybe Numark dropped the ball the the astronomical price tag when they first introduced DMC2.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 1:51 am
I'm now using the RMX but have a Denon HC4500 & love it also which is now my back-up unit. Works like a charm and have had no issues with the Denon whatsoever.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 1:54 am
The Denon DN-HC4500 is reliable and highly recommended.

Over the DMC-2 it has the advantage of a good quality built-in two channel ASIO DJ sound card and it can also be linked with a Denon X500 or X900 mixer for video crossfading using the real crossfader on the mixer.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 12:38 pm
I second that too .... HC4500 is superb!

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 2:20 pm
What i only, i repeat only ,dislike about Denon 4500 is the same thing with my DMC2.
The LCD screen.
Since these controllers are dedicated with DJ softwares, Pcs, laptops etc, what is the usage of the screen? It would free more space for larger buttons, and other things.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 4:43 pm
It's very useful if your laptop isn't directly in front of you.

All the important info you need is on the LCD display at your fingertips.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 6:37 pm
cleightHome userMember since 2009
Not to thread jack or anything but since I just found out the DMC2 is discontinued anyone know where I can pick one up at a reasonable price before there gone? Doesn't matter if its new or used.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 11:04 pm
check ebay

Mensajes Thu 08 Oct 09 @ 10:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)