Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: mpg2 and avi support

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cinfxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
A lot of software like Virtual DJ will support video in MPG2 and AVI in the next 30 days. It would be VERY nice to have that feature because a lot of people don't have the money to buy the Pioneer DV-J1 at 3000$ US. DO that, make the video be controllable on the turntable with timecoded vynils, and you'll rule the world. I have a complete collection of videoclip that i've bought in DVD from PromoOnly and i am willing to be Beta Tester.

Other than that, your software is more than fine for me!

Bye!

Eric from CinFX Montreal
--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry cinfx no email address is allowed from a demo user

Mensajes Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 7:59 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I'm not sure it is a good idea even if you're right. Virtual DJ is, as to me, for music and you should have a powerfull computer to use that.

Mensajes Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 8:53 pm
cinfxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Every NEW computer with a 7200 RPM hard drive can play MPG2 files. They are smaller than DV files, and DV files can run on a laptop. Believe me, from a senior video editor, this is easily doable. Just try MixMeister on your computer. Tricky, with a learning curve but can play AVI and MPG2 files encoded with the Main Concept codec easily. I will always prefer Virtual DJ, but it can de done for sure and playable on every computer. A 3 minute clip in MPG2 is 200-300 MB. An DV AVI of 3 minutes is about 1 GB.

Believe me it is working. Hope to share a Beta Version with you sir!

Eric Nolin
CinFX

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 3:47 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
If you want to share a beta, i'd be interested FX.
I have ripped 4500 tracks going all the way back and currently use Tricerasoft Elite.
I just want a controller that has intimate control over the interface so I can cue, beatmix, loop etc...
Seeing what VDJ has done with audio, my bet is that having produced a karaoke plug in that video wouldn't be much more trouble.
They are one smart bunch of developers, who ever they might be.

The first company to develop a program with full interface control will win, game point, match and set.
And, i'll be first in line for it regardless of cost.

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 5:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)