Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DJ Console Rmx With Pro - Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have just purchased the pro version of VDJ. What can i say, very impressed with it and can have lots of fun.

I set up and configered sound etc. I chose the skin that came with the pro version called "SSLover:Gray (1280x800)_V6" its the 12th from the bottom of the default skins.

I want to play the music and add a sound effect, I press the buttons 1 - 6 on my RMX for the sound FX's and it ended up cueing songs. and generally didn't work. Why?

I looked in the settings and went to Mapper to see if i can re-map the RMX buttons. I couldn't understand it at all and left it as it was.

Thanks
Dan

Mensajes Sun 01 Nov 09 @ 2:10 pm
On the RMX, just press and hold the effect button for a couple of sec and you'll see a drop down window of all the effects you got. Assign an effect to the button you pressed to open up its menu and continue and all done with all of them...
No magic to it....
Big UP

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 1:58 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
dannyboy2005 wrote :
II chose the skin that came with the pro version called "SSLover:Gray (1280x800)_V6" its the 12th from the bottom of the default skins.

Click on the skin on "Sound Effects Slots" text. It will switch to another mode. Select the one called " DJC Buttons"

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 3:58 pm
Its not as simple as that jolofboy

DjCel, it never really helped, but i have found that if you keep your finger on the buttons for about 5 seconds or so, a drop down menu appers where you can select your effects. So i've learn't how to do it.

Thanks All

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 4:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)