Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video file only loads first 5-10 sec

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

patmo8PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have been having this problem for a long time on many machines. I we run our system using only videos after about 4-6 hours the video stop loading all the way on load. They only load 5-10 secs in the wave bar. Then the videos in the next player will freeze until a new video is loaded into the other player. It is not always the same player that has this problem. If we just keep running eventually the system freezes up. We have gotten around this problem by shutting it down when this occurs and rebooting. It will then work good for the rest of the gig about 3 hrs. What causes it not to load all the files? All our videos are mpeg2. I know about the preferences and max load as this is what we have it set at. It is something the program doesn't like. We are running vista with ati video cards with 512ram on them. I have even tried a 1 gig video card and still does it. We did have a machine that was running xp and we never had this problem. We can not go back to xp because we get the green lines and rainbow effect on the videos because we been told the new video cards are made for vista.

Mensajes Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 2:54 pm
FrozecCUE userMember since 2007
I have been having this problem also but it has been happening with just MP3 songs....and just started happening like 2 weeks ago...and i have been using the same laptop since July......I was able to fix it by using the clone deck to the other deck and then reload the file........but it is a quick fix......and this problem does lead to the program crashing.....someone has to have the answer

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 09 @ 2:56 am
I would suspect it's a RAM issue. Check your load settings in the config.

I set to max it will load the entire file to RAM.

Check how much RAM is free when you start VDJ cold then check a bit later to see if it's leaking away.

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 09 @ 6:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)