Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Overscan needed in Windows 7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

paxwebbPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey Cyder or anyone else who has the solution for this.

I am running Bootcamp 3 with Windows 7 and finally have VDJ running super smoothly!! The only thing I can't seem to figure out (I am NOT a windows guy, I am lost in that OS) is how to get the video out overscanned so that there are no black borders around my TV output. I am running an 128MB ATI Radeon video card (weak I know) in my Macbook Pro, and outputting S-Video through the Apple adapter. Is there a window somewhere I haven't found? Should I download something extra like a utility or new driver? Should I use the bootcamp drivers or ATI ones (are there new ones for my video card?) Any help would be appreciated!

Mensajes Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 9:17 am
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
additional question.. can i use that apple adapter in order to output a s-video signal without video recognition issue from vdj? (i got a tv which manage s-video and not hdv).

thanks

Mensajes Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 11:15 am
paxwebbPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i am using the apple adapter to output S-Video (or composite) to my TV. Most clubs in my area just have a simple analog video distribution set-up but I really need to eliminate the black border around all the TVs. In OSX its a simple checkbox, Windows of course makes it difficult.

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 1:55 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
well the black bars are a fact of life here, depends on what you are outputting to with a projector you can over shoot the screen the problem is you loose content that way overscanning is the same anytime you change the output you are going to loose something. You can try the two settings in vdj on the video tab, keep ratio full or keep ratio crop. Also if you projecting with 4:3 and you play something in 16:9 the black bars will happen.

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 7:53 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)