Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Pioneer cdj2000 Anybody got them - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

One thing to take in consideration.. Even though The Pioneer CDJ 2000's & Denon 3700's have similar features & can be hooked up by usb.. Both feel different. My advice to you is... Try it before you buy it.

Mensajes Fri 11 Dec 09 @ 5:05 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
My point of view is that I can have my Cdj 400s just much as the 2000s for Vdj..

But I like new toys and will play without vdj and hook up an external drive to them instead.

And like Magagar80 said im not impressed about the Rekordbox, maby because im not in it yet ?

/F

Mensajes Sat 12 Dec 09 @ 9:22 am
I think if your using it for VDJ you should just keep the CDJ400s I don't see the point of view on the newer ones. They don't really offer any new features but their rekordbox software that they are trying to push on people.

freppa wrote :
My point of view is that I can have my Cdj 400s just much as the 2000s for Vdj..

But I like new toys and will play without vdj and hook up an external drive to them instead.

And like Magagar80 said im not impressed about the Rekordbox, maby because im not in it yet ?

/F

Mensajes Sat 12 Dec 09 @ 8:46 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I dont agree with you at some points.

They really have new features that is great, for example the new Rekordbox.

You can do almost everything like you can in Vdj or any other software with rekordbox and 2000/900, so you dont need to use any hardware anymore.

But like all new programs and harware it take some TIME to prepare all your musiclibary into this form to work with.

Can say that I have set my harddrive to prepare all musicfiles in Rekordbox that ive got....think it will be finished later in the week :-(

The 400s are less to carry on, but the soundcard in the 2000 and 900 are better and will sound even better.

Gonna keep the 400s anyway ;-)

/F

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 3:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)