Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I djed a gig on Sat. night and all of a sudden, I could not load MP3's, only videos! I tried everything but no success. So, yesterday I downloaded the new update and I was playing music on both decks. Now, I x-faded to deck 1 and stopped the music on 2, I dragged and dropped a mp3 music file onto deck 2 and there was a pop up window that said, "the song is still playing want to continue?" Or something to that effect. There was no song playing on deck 2. I stopped the song with my CDJ's. So, I clicked yes. Then I had the same problem last night as I did on Sat. night! My mp3 files are not loading! I need some help, any help is always appreciated.

Syberman

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 6:01 am
I own a Virtual Vinyl Licence and a Virtual DJ licence, I was having the same problem with Virtual Dj 6.?.?, MP3 were working fine but after loading a video, MP3 stop loading... my work around was to click in the master video window to disable it and then MP3s worked again, I moved back to virtual Vinyl and the problem dissapear.

Mensajes Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 7:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)