Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: setup cdj 400

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

troguiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a cdj400 and can not be configured to listen on 2 channels of the mixer djm 700 for use as sound cards and only gives me the option pioneer 400 and listens on the same channel I have 700 + djm 400 + cdj vdj

macbook.
it watches I have firware but new of cdj400 that is the 1.30 and agrege another card to form it with one of the two cdj 400, and to thus works channels both me but only awhile because one of cards is hung to me, reason I believe that cdj400 comes predetermined to exit 1, auque in the control of them are possible to be formed to the channel who your you want but for some reason when the done ones to walk do not work the configuration of you put in different channels, my umilde opinion is that try to form to vdj that when you connect cdj 400 automatically it detects like channel 1 and channel 2, not like that only leaves to pioneer cdj400, since in Windows he is but easy reason why only you must it put in OSIO.

Mensajes Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 3:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)