Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Time Code BPM Help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey guys, just got my time code setup functional today. When I play two tracks with the same BPM (that even have a *next to them). I'm noticing the pitch and BPM are moving up and down on both tracks and wont remain synced or constant. I've read on the forums of other people with this problem but haven't found any fixes. I'm using 2x Gemini TT2000's, Hercules RMX as mixer, and using an Asus laptop with windows seven,Geforce GTX260 1gb dedicated, and a centrino dual core processor, 300gb HD. With that said anyone have any tips on how to fix this or know of any issues causing this to happen?

Mensajes Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 11:14 pm
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I set the bpm where I want it, but then when I play the track with the vinyls, the bpm moves up and down by itself. How do we fix this. This is making my mix all off beat.

Mensajes Tue 12 Jan 10 @ 2:34 pm
I noticed this last night.. the I use time code and dont automix but the BPM moves up and down very fast on 6.04 .... any ideas??

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 9:57 pm
I'm using serato 2nd edition vinyls. It happened to me once. I closed the program, restarted, re-setup timecode for side B. Its worked fine since.

Mensajes Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 11:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)