Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: behringer ddm4000 midi setup

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all,

Mixer is working great. I am trying to set up the midi so that the mixer controls Vdj. Can anyone help me out with this? Can my mixer even do this? I see that it has a MIDI Setup but I cannot figure it out (What i want is when I move the xfader on the mixer i want to see the xfader move on vdj)

Thanks a lot everyone
NYC

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 5:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I would do some searching if I was you; the DDM4000 has limitations when it comes to it's crossfader and MIDI. There have been plenty of posts on it.

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 6:43 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
This is the way I did it, your basically using the mixer as a midi control device. I don't have the DDM anymore so I am doing this from memory.

Set VDJ to Output + Headphones

Set Ch1, Ch2 and the crossfader to midi on the mixer.
Assign the knobs and sliders to the deck bass, treb, mid and volume in VDJ Ch 1 > Deck A and CH 2 > Deck B

Leave CH 3 and CH4 in normal audio mode. Connect CH 3 to the channels on the sounds card that configured as the Main Output. Connect Ch4 to headphone output on the soundcard. Select the PFL button on the mixer so you can hear the headphone output.

thanks,
David

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 7:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)