Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: korg zero 4 full midi mode

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

obrabPRO InfinityMember since 2009
How do I map the headphone/cue in full midi mode. i can only hear the master out in my headphones

anyone using the zero4 this way? if so can you share mapping
thanks

Mensajes Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 4:37 am
obrab wrote :
How do I map the headphone/cue in full midi mode. i can only hear the master out in my headphones

anyone using the zero4 this way? if so can you share mapping
thanks

Hi! I also own the Korg Zero 4 but I don´t use it in full midi mode. By the way what exactly do you mean by full midi mode? All 4 Channels Input Selector turned on Midi?

I will try to reproduce your issue and then try to find a solution. I´ll give you a feedback tomorrow evening as i´m not at home at the moment and won´t be able to try.

But maybe some of the other users can help you meantime.

Mensajes Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 1:42 pm
I have tried at home but I couldn´t find a solution. Maybe it is not possible and you have to switch the channel you wanna prelisten to Midi + Audio via the Input Selector on the Korg Zero 4

Mensajes Tue 26 Jan 10 @ 1:39 pm
obrabPRO InfinityMember since 2009
thnaks for checking it out. But it seems like other users are finding ways or work arounds to mapping the headphone cue on other hardware platforms.
Do you know the exact vdj commands for mapping headphone cue?

Is anyone else having issues mapping the actual headphone cue button on the zero4 to any command? I can map everyother assignable button,knob, fader, and switch except this button on any channel. What's the secret for this? when i push the button in auto learn it recognizes it. then i map a function but nothing happens when i push the button.

Mensajes Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 1:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)