Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Is cue 6.0.3 capitible with my laptop

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi appologies for my lack of pc knowledge. been using cue 5.2.1 and DJ IO as well as a DMC2 for ages along with my laptop which is a Duo processor T5450 1.66ghz 1.67ghz 667mhz FSB, 2MB L2 cache with 2GB DDR2 running Vista with no problem at all, not a single error.
Downloaded 6.0.3 on Friday and cue constantly dropping audio, there was a slight hesitation on the display which resumed playing however the sound droped in and out, not all the time but it got worse about 3 hours into the gig. I have been told that I require For video use, " a dual-core system at least 2Ghz, with at least 2Gb RAM (I would recommend 3Gb or more for Vista, which is very resource hungry.)" now when i went into my local pc shop they said my laptop being duo core was actually 2 x 166ghz and other than the ram which is just another chip @ £35.00 it is well over the required spec, can any one help is this true, any ideas as to my problems and is my laptop capible of running cue v6+........Help help help

Mensajes Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 3:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)