Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules RMX and Audio4 soundcard

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

solly4PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello there,

Been having a few problems with sorting out a microphone output since using the audio 4 soundcard.
I was having problems with the RMX soundcard giving severe audio jumps even after using dpclat and it telling me my laptop is capable of running audio with no problems at all.
I then decided on closing half of my computer bits and pieces but no good.

Bought an audio4 and all good. The only problem I have found is that I have no way of using a microphone as I should of bought the Audio8. :-(

Im now in a position where I need to have a mic output. Is it possible to rig up a mixer with this setup and do it that way? or do I need to just bite the bullet and take the £$£ hit and buy the audio 8.

Many thanks, Marc

Mensajes Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 7:59 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Quick question regarding the Rmx:

Did you ever try changing the ASIO buffer size ?

When you "I then decided on closing half of my computer bits and pieces", do you mean that you tried modifying your system configuration to disable unwanted applications and hardware (Wi Fi, etc) ?

As for your microphone problem, if your are using a mixer, simply connect your microphone to it. You'll have the output of the soundcard on 1 or 2 channels, and microphone on another.

Mensajes Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 8:45 am
solly4PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Asio buffer size was adjusted to no avail unfortunately,

And yes I disabled various things, wifi etc. Turned off everything that was safe tbh! lol

So purchasing a mixer would solve my issue regarding the mic?
Its either spend money on a mixer or the audio 8 soundcard. But to be honest the audio 4 does everything I require aprt from the mic?

Mensajes Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 10:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)