Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mic Input

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I purchased a mic from walmart. One with a 1/4" jack male connector. I cant seem to get it to work with the RMX. I am running 2 TT's with time code on the inputs. Maybe this is the issue? Is the Mic an actual input or just separate? Any tips? Thank!

Mensajes Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 4:34 pm
Yes, the mic has to be set in the RMX control pannel, but then you lose inputs 1/2. It seems that the two cannot be used together.

Mensajes Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 5:00 pm
lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks for the help!

Mensajes Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 12:33 am
Hello lcmxr6,

On the Rmx, the microphone input works in pass-through, whether it is selected as input or not in DJ Console Rmx control panel, you should hear the microphone in the output 1-2 of the Rmx (there is a hardware mix of the microphone input over the output 1-2 of the Rmx).
The situation where you must select the microphone input instead of the line 1-2 input in the DJ Console Rmx control panel is when you want to RECORD the microphone input in VirtualDJ.

Mensajes Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 5:42 am
I guess I'll have to remember that, too. I don't actually use the mic input, so I never knew, LOL.

Mensajes Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 12:45 pm
can i use a maya 44 usb with a toshiba a10-s127

Mensajes Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 8:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)