Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: File infos when I hover the title

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I would like the file infos (rightclick o a file --> file info) to be displayed as tooltips when I hover the file in the browser.

Je souhaiterais que les infos de fichiers soit affichées en info-bulles lorsque je survole les fichiers. Comme pour les boutons, mais sur les fichiers.

FRUiT94

Mensajes Mon 16 May 05 @ 11:44 pm
Or, at least, to view the FILEPATH when I hover a file.

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 7:31 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
or ability to create a keyboard shortcut for the File Info (like pcdj)

Mensajes Sat 21 May 05 @ 6:17 am
this would be important just incase the filename changed and the dj's trying to load it from the main search and failed. the dj could use this feature to get to the file faster using Windows Explorer.

Mensajes Sat 21 May 05 @ 6:35 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes Fruit but I would certainly slow down the browser display.

Mensajes Sat 21 May 05 @ 1:37 pm
mmm not necessary. The pop-up would appear after two or three seconds of inactivity over the filename. If you select the tracks quickly it would never appear... That's the powerness of tool-tips I think : always here but not if you don't want.

++

The team could add an option to totally hide those tool-tip boxes.

In fact the only bad news with the option is that the tool-tip box will cover "some" other filenames when appearing so it could be boring for some people. That's the only bad I see in this.

Me : I don't have enough space in browser to show the location of the files so it's hided (the column). When I just remember a title but dunno where it is, I use the database area.
At this point, I VERY OFTEN want to remember where the file is located on my drive. The only possibility is to rightclick the filename and chose "file info".
It's a waste of time for me I would like that when I just hover the filename, it shows its location...

FRUiT94

Mensajes Sat 21 May 05 @ 10:12 pm
For sure it should be an option in this case.

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 12:40 am
if the colums could be rearranged to suit the dj that would help too. where u can have File name or bpm as the first colum.
a filename colum would be very helpfull too.

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 5:33 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Why not a just a keyboard shortcut to show/hide infos for the selected song ONLY, and not the highlighted.
This is the "safe" way to do it and I'm sure it will not slowdown the browser (like Clax well said).
Look the example of dbpower, it ads this option to the highlighted song in windows explorer
but its very slow and annoying when cover other infos...

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 7:12 pm
Right apopsis I support this idea.

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 8:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)