Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Bugs reports

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Everytime I open Virtual Dj it can only play for 15-20 minutes and lock itself while the sound is play, therefore I don't have the access to load the next song. help me to solve this matter, even more when i try to do a compilation it just hang.

Mensajes Thu 19 May 05 @ 1:38 pm
What version are you using 2.1? 1.09 ?

Mensajes Thu 19 May 05 @ 4:41 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, let's start with are you running a legally purchased version or a crack?

If you bought the software, then update your profile and then contact e-service or repost and you'll probably get a better answer.

If you have a cracked version then, well.... you should be able to understand why your copy of the software has issues.

cstoll

Mensajes Thu 19 May 05 @ 4:44 pm
@cstoll: hmmm my tip for the aswer was s.t. like 2.06 demo/trial :-)
unfortunately I am not the one that has a great grandmother that knows all :-) (as Norway)
and perhaps he has 2.1 demo downloaded, I didn't want to blame someone at the first sight

a) if you downloaded demo, try to redownload new 2.1 version from this site again but before uninstall any other versions of VDJ you have and maybe delete the folder in program files where may be some files rest. and after this cleanup install again the demo. If you like it you can buy it, but only from this site. Or you can buy the hercules budle (it is external midi controller, soundcard and includes the older version of virtual dj) from your local shop.

b) if you are using crack you have two options:
go for a) if you are interested
or use for example freely available winamp, run two of them and mix for free like hell :-) (but it is a little bit harder)

Mensajes Thu 19 May 05 @ 5:03 pm
well... My grandmother agrees with me, does not look like he's using a cracked version :)
So please be carefull with saying so to all demo users :)

Many do use legal demos, and have fair questions on how to make it work right :)

Mensajes Fri 20 May 05 @ 12:56 pm
it don't take long to test a demo,I have been useing dj software since 1993 and in ten min I will buy if it's good find too many guys demoing to long. for the price you can't go wrong bpm $499 fx $299 mixmeiter $279 I got all of them.and none of them give you things like VDJ

Mensajes Sat 21 May 05 @ 3:40 am
[contact] [press] [team] [site map]

[VirtualDJ 2]
[download] [features] [add-ons] [forum] [goodies] [support] [home]

[description] [what's new] [complete list] [screenshot] [history]

Atomix MP3 : The Ultimate DJ Mix Software

AtomixMP3, the best MP3 DJ mix software now available, was developed to make the technical aspect of djing literally as simple as clicking a mouse. Atomix Productions has excellent news for you: all you need now to mix music is a regular computer !

AtomixMP3 provides you with the usual 2 track MP3 player, pitch control, crossfader, BPM counter, you've probably already come across if you're familiar with DJ mix softwares.

What sets our software in a class of its own is its revolutionary one click BPM beat matching.
You can now forget about desperately trying to match the beats of the MP3s you want to mix! AtomixMP3's sorted it all out, for your own pleasure and fun !

If you choose to match the beats manually, our visual mix tool will help you by displaying curves, the motion of which follows the beats of your song.

You can also automatically run and mix a complete playlist of thousands of songs for all night long hand-free parties.

That's not it. If you'd rather use your own mixing desk and have AtomixMP3 match the beats for you, it's not a problem, for our software supports a dual soundcard output !
With AtomixMP3, you've also got the exclusive possibility of recording your mix sessions directly into ready-to-be-burnt-to-CDs WAV files.
Plus, you can broadcast your live performance on the net.

To get a complete list of features, click here.

As amazing as AtomixMP3 sounds, it is yet as simple as clicking a mouse !

AtomixMP3 is only $ 59.95, click here to purchase your full version of AtomixMP3.when i click on it it says $89.95 whats up with this please help me thank you

Mensajes Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 2:56 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You don't actually need to copy A WHOLE PAGE to ask a price question...

Here's the general price list for products: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html
When you click on a product, you will get more info on how you can pay for it, and on any fees that will be needed in order to complete the purchase.

Mensajes Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 12:43 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Exactly what I was thinking Erxon.

Mensajes Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 3:07 pm
emg254Home userMember since 2008
is there any way to re download virtual dj??

Mensajes Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 8:30 pm
emg254 wrote :
is there any way to re download virtual dj??

Why are you re-opening a post from 2005, create a new post with your question!!

Mensajes Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 3:13 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Mensajes Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 10:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)