Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: hercules dj console rmx

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bestroPRO InfinityMember since 2010
im getting the hercules dj console rmx this week.it comes with vdl 5.0.i recently tried 6.0.6 and rather use it(new years edition)would it work ? if not do i just update or upgrade.can some 1 help me out here.thanks

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 3:26 am
The Hercules RMX Mapper is included in the Virtual DJ PRO Version (6.0.7)

If you wanna buy the VDJ Pro Version you get an Discount.

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

go there and fill in your licence key from your Virtual DJ LE Version than you get the Price for that upgrade.

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 5:38 am
I think you will Love this unit. It works to the tee with VDJ I never had any trouble with the unit either. Good luck! Dj Double "A"

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 10:43 am
thanks 4 the info.

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 12:24 pm
I think you will Love this unit. It works to the tee with VDJ I never had any trouble with the unit either. Good luck! Dj Double "A"

my laptop has dual core (2 ghz each) 320 gb hard drive 1 gb ram is that enought 2 run the hercules rmx smoothly(farely new laptop) thanks 4 any reply

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 12:51 pm
should run ok.but i upgraded my ram to 4gb a year back and havent looked back.little tip though.go to hercules website there are tips there to help make your laptop dj friendly works a treat.

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 12:58 pm
thanks

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 11:12 pm
Don't forget it's essential to download the latest RMX drivers from the Hercules website. ;-)

Mensajes Tue 09 Mar 10 @ 3:48 am
furnace1ControlleristMember since 2010
I just Purchased My dj console Rmx about 9 days ago & have yet to get it running. I heard everyone talkin about how good it was & followed suit. Even purchased a new lap top to run it on. I've been on the phone with tech support for the last week or so & still nothing. I don"t know if it's the Windows 7 or what but I'm at wit's end plus the fact that I have over $1000 worth of usless equipment just sitting here collecting dust doesn't help either.

Mensajes Tue 09 Mar 10 @ 12:11 pm
im sure the guys here can help u .where did u buy it from?

Mensajes Tue 09 Mar 10 @ 11:42 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Mensajes Wed 10 Mar 10 @ 10:06 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)